Many friends like to use Chinese to set the name of the folder when using Win10 computers. Recently, they found that the name of the folder suddenly became garbled, so what should you do if you encounter this kind of problem? This article will tell you.
1. Win 10 Folder Names Are Garbled Solutions.
- Click the Start icon in the bottom left corner of Windows OS, click Windows System —> Control Panel to open it.
- Click the Clock and Region icon in the Control Panel window.
- Click the Region icon in the Clock and Region dialog window.
- In the Region dialog window, click the Administrative tab.
- Click the Change system locale… button in the Language for none-Unicode programs section, it will open the Region Settings dialog.
- In the Region Settings dialog, change the Current system locale value to English, and then click the OK button to save the changes, it will go back to the Region dialog.
- Click the Change system locale… button again to open the Region Settings dialog again.
- Change the Current system locale value to Chinese, click the OK button to save the changes.
- Now after you close the Control Panel window, and restart Windows 10, you will find the garbled folder name has changed back to the regular name.