When you download software or browse web pages on a PC with Win 10 OS, it will always download some junk software. Some of them are hidden deep and can’t be found. What can I do? This article will tell you how to find the junk software hidden in the computer with Windows 10 OS.
1. Steps To Find The Rogue Software On Windows 10.
- Press and hold both the Windows + R key to open the Run window, input the command mrt in the Open text box and click the OK button to run it.
- Then it will install the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool, click the Yes button to install it.
- Click the Next button in the Welcome wizard dialog.
- In the Scan type wizard dialog, select the Full scan radio button, this can ensure that it will scan every software in your computer, and then click the Next button.
- After that, the computer starts scanning, which may take a long time.
- After scanning, it will automatically give you the scanning results. If any malicious software is scanned, it will be displayed directly to indicate you to delete it.