Many netizens reported that their win10 computer motherboards are set to a quick start and the self-check speed is generally very fast, after booting, the self-checking interface flashes by, and it’s too late to press the button to enter the BIOS at this time. So how to set win10 to enter bios after booting? Now I will teach you how to implement it.
1. Steps To Change The Win10 Quick Start BIOS Settings.
- Right-click the Windows Start menu ( on the screen bottom left corner ), then click the Settings menu item.
- It will open the Windows Settings dialog window, click the Update & Security icon.
- Click the Recovery menu item on the left side, then click the Restart now button on the right side Advanced start-up section.
- After restarting the computer, select the Troubleshoot button on the screen.
- Click the Advanced Options in the Troubleshoot window.
- Click the UEFI Firmware Settings in the Advanced Options window.
- Click the Restart button to restart immediately and enter the BIOS interface