The long-awaited release of iOS 15 is finally here, and Apple’s mobile phone is finally ready for an update. So many Apple fans can’t wait to get the latest version, but they’re having problems when updating the iOS 15 system. This article will tell you how to fix it.
1. The Installation Method Is Incorrect.
- First of all, since this release is a beta version, we need to download the profile file before we can update it. It cannot be installed directly in the system update.
- Click here to download the profile file.
- Open the Settings icon on your iOS device.
- Type the profile that you just downloaded above.
- Type the Install button on the top right corner and then you can install it by the instructions.
2. Your iOS Device Model Is Not Supported.
- The models currently supporting ios15 are as following.
- iPhone 11 series, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone X.
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus.
- iPhone SE ( the 1st generation), iPhone SE ( the 2nd generation), iPod touch ( the 7th generation).
- If your iOS device is not in the above models, then it can not upgrade to iOS 15 successfully.
3. The Network Connection Is Abnormal.
- After downloading the profile file, the iOS15 installation program still needs to be downloaded online, so if the network connection is not normal, the installation may fail.
4. Run Out Of Memory.
- We can delete unnecessary applications and files from the storage space.