Mono audio refers to a signal with only one channel. Mono audio is sometimes used when listening to songs. So how to open mono audio on the Win10 computer? let me tell you in this article.
1. How To Turn On Mono Audio Steps.
- First, we turn on our computer, and then we click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the Windows 10 desktop.
- Then click the Settings icon in the popup menu list.
- In the Win10 Settings window, find and click the Ease of Access icon.
- Click the Hearing —> Audio menu item on the Ease of Access window left side.
- Then you can toggle the Turn on mono audio toggle button on the window right side to enable or disable mono audio.