As we all know, the operation mode of the Mac is very different from that of the Windows system. Shift + Ctrl is the most commonly used shortcut key to switch input method in Windows system. Do you know how to switch the input method in the Mac system? This article will tell you how to do it.
1. How To Switch Input Method On Mac.
- Open the System Preferences app on your Mac.
- Click the Keyboard icon in the System Preferences window to open it.
- In the Keyboard setting window, please click the input source tab on the top.
- On the left side of the input source window, you can see all the input methods installed in the current system.
- If you want to add a new input method, please click the “+” button at the bottom left, then select the new keyboard input source you want to add.
2. Apple Input Method Switch Shortcut Key.
- In the Windows system, you can press Ctrl + Space key to switch different input methods.
- In Mac, you can switch different input methods through Command + Space key.
- In addition, if you want to switch to the next input method in sequence, the shortcut key is Option + Command + Space.
- Of course, you can also switch input methods directly by clicking the input method at the top right corner of the macOS screen.
- The above is how to switch the input methods on Mac OS.