When a user that has windows administrator privileges installs software or modifies files in the win10 system, it still prompts that the administrator permission is required for further operations. How to solve this? Let’s take a look at the method.
1. How To Solve The Requiring Win10 Administrator Privileges Error.
- Press the Win + R key combination, enter the gpedit.msc command in the input field, and then click the OK button.
- Then it will open the Local Group Policy Editor window.
- Click the Local Computer Policy —> Computer Configuration —> Windows Settings —> Security Settings —> Local Policies —> Security Options item on the Local Group Policy Editor window left panel.
- On the window right side, double click the item User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode to open it.
- Check the Disabled radio button on the Local Security Setting tab, then click the OK button to save the changes.